Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort of Sioux Falls
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brandon
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort of Sioux Falls
Beecher, Illinois
“Awesome!”
Reviewed June 11, 2010

This park was a lot of fun with clean facilities, fun activities for children and adults alike, and great picture opportunities. The prices were good and the staff were very knowledgeable and hardworking. It is also very close to The Falls downtown. The bouncy pillow was excellent, a great workout, and tons of fun for all! Overall a wonderful experience.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank acoolcatz31

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Minnesota
Reviewed May 22, 2008

As a single person travelling with cats, it's not always easy finding lodging, let alone anything reasonably priced that doesn't turn around and add in an additional pet surcharge. When it came time to plan this vacation, I decided to explore other options and stumbled across the website for this campground. I'm happy that I did.

This was my first time staying at a campground instead of in a hotel or motel, and yes, there are differences. I rented a "Yogi Bear's Cabin" for my two night's stay - the most rustic of the three options. I had two rooms, with a double bed and two sets of bunkbeds, a microwave, mini refrigerator, and television/dvd player for much less than I've paid for motel rooms in the past. I did know from the website that this type of cabin does not include a private bathroom, but they were only a short walk away, and the showers made it worth it. The mattresses were also less than ideal, but I realize that they were probably typical of what one would find at any similar campground.

This is definitely a resort geared for families with children. The Yogi Bear theme is everywhere, as I had expected, and there are planned activities and other amenities to keep children entertained. I did not, however, feel out of place travelling alone. The staff was courteous and helpful, and I'm extremely impressed by how clean the entire facility - cabin, bathrooms, grounds - is. It was also wonderful to know that the cats were actually welcome instead of merely tolerated - and there was no additional charge for their stay. I would definitely consider a second stay if I make it back to Sioux Falls again.

• Liked — It was very pet-friendly
  • Disliked — The mattresses
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brandon
Quality Inn And Suites
Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites
AeroStay Hotel
AeroStay Hotel
#16 of 53 in Sioux Falls

Been to Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort of Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!