“Unexpected Delight”
Review of Crossroads Motel

Crossroads Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Beresford
Crossroads Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Beresford
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is a locally owned "ma and pa" MOTEL. The gentleman at the desk is very nice. The rooms are clean and modernly decorated. The beds are comfortable and so are the pillows. The do have WI-FI, but no pool or hot tub (but neither does the Super 8). No continental breakfast, but there is a BK across the street and a Caseys a block away. This is my second time staying here and will do it again when necessary. The price is very reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sheri H

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Excellent location and very reasonable rate. The check in process was fast. The owner/clerk seemed a little grumpy but it was late. The rate was fantastic ($60 for two adults and two kids, extra $10 for a small dog for a total just around $75). The motel has been well maintained. The room was large. Brand new towels and shower curtain, bathroom appeared newly remodeled, clean sheets and bedspreads. The usual stray hair in the bathroom but those are required under hotel law, right? Very, very clean. Only downside was the room smelled very smokey, even though it was a non smoking room. We will definitely stay again if in the area!!

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Homebody777
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on business and really appreciate the outside door room access and close location to the interstate, just one problem, I asked for a non-smoking room and was given a room with a no smoking sign and an ash-tray on the dresser... When I addressed this issue with the manager and to possibly get a better room that did not at-least have an ashtray in it and maybe not freshly smoked in he just passed it off as that is as good as it gets so, I guess as long as you are a smoker stay here because, how dare us non-smokers actually require something more comfortable!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Matthew W
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We were a little leary of staying in and old motel so we asked to see a room. They were very clean. It is is advertised as a 70's motel. They even had a princes phone. The price was great, alot better than the Super 8 across the street. It has not been updated at all, but kept up to high old time standards. We enjoyed our one night stay. We ate at the Touch of Dutch restaurant and the food was very good and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Sfmreb
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Exhausted, trying to drive as far as possible recently, I found I could not go any further - too dark and hard to see, and too tired. Because my medium size dog is traveling with me I prefer the old-fashioned type motel with the room doors next to where you park. This one was right off the highway and the service was friendly and quick. We were in our room and unloaded quickly - with a quick jaunt in the nearby grass to pee (the dog). I prefer a refrigerator in the room to replenish my water bottles to ice, but that was not offered, nor a microwave. It's possible it was the doggy room. It was a large room, however, with a nice chair and ottoman, as described by others. Everything worked well and we left early the next morning, rested and very happy with this room. Finally, a dog fee was charged but even with that the room was more than reasonably priced (inexpensive comparatively).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Kasnoca
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Found this motel traveling home to Ontario,Canada,the weather was terrible raining very hard.The motel was very clean,the clerk was great.Room had a leather rocking chair,great for your back.All on one floor easy to bring in luggage.Room was as nice as those who charge alot more.We even had our dog with us.We would stay here again .

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are better for older adults,easy to bring in luggage.