Crossroads Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Beresford
See available hotels
Soo Motel(Hawarden)
Prairie Inn(Vermillion)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Exhausted, trying to drive as far as possible recently, I found I could not go any further - too dark and hard to see, and too tired. Because my medium size dog is traveling with me I prefer the old-fashioned type motel with the room doors next to where you park. This one was right off the highway and the service was friendly and quick. We were in our room and unloaded quickly - with a quick jaunt in the nearby grass to pee (the dog). I prefer a refrigerator in the room to replenish my water bottles to ice, but that was not offered, nor a microwave. It's possible it was the doggy room. It was a large room, however, with a nice chair and ottoman, as described by others. Everything worked well and we left early the next morning, rested and very happy with this room. Finally, a dog fee was charged but even with that the room was more than reasonably priced (inexpensive comparatively).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Kasnoca
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Found this motel traveling home to Ontario,Canada,the weather was terrible raining very hard.The motel was very clean,the clerk was great.Room had a leather rocking chair,great for your back.All on one floor easy to bring in luggage.Room was as nice as those who charge alot more.We even had our dog with us.We would stay here again .

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are better for older adults,easy to bring in luggage.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank loganb1
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Other then the shower acting squirrelly and the jerk that staked his 20 barking dogs outside my room, my stay was great.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank CableSux
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Front desk clerk was very nice, we arrived around 10pm and were in our room in minutes. Very clean and nice, room even had a leather rocker in it! Close enough to walk to grill next door. Very impressed, I will be back!

• Stayed: July 2012