“Homecooked food”
Review of Patty's Place

Patty's Place
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My wife and I were directed to Patty's Place, by the desk manager at the Super 8, across the street. Didn't feel like driving all over town or going to any of the fast food joints nearby. we found that we had to place our order at the counter. We both ordered the spaghetti with meat sauce and were not disappointed in the home cooked goodness. The price was reasonable and the service was great,

1  Thank NDfrmboy

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This place to me is like a little piece of the South. I moved here from Atlanta almost 1 yr ago and went to a few resturants and was disappointed with eating food that was bland.. but at Patty's Place. Perfectly seasoned food and at a great price...I love there cream of spinach and creamy vegetable soups. Their BBQ ribs, fried frog legs and sushi are absolutely delicious!..their sides are also delicious..everything's homemade which I love, including their desserts..The only restaurant that I've been to that has home brewed sweet tea..(which is a must for me coming from the south)...Patty and Dan(the owners) are great people and Dan loves to talk and make jokes, which makes the atmosphere even better..best place to eat if you want a delicious, seasoned, southern like, home cooked meal.. :-)

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Party's Place was an absolute delight! The food was outstanding. The service was phenomenal, and the decor was just like home. We had the amazing prime rib, with fixings for eight dollars. Dan's homemade BBQ sauce was so flavorful. The homemade roll was delectable, but don't forget to save room for dessert as they are all home baked as well by Patty! I couldn't have asked for more to end a delightful trip touring through South Dakota!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stopped in at Patty's Place on day 8 of a camping vacation, and it was just what the doctor ordered!!!! The food was SO good! Everyone that was working that day was so social and they make all the food themselves! We don't eat meat, and they had a great variety of foods for us to try. The grilled cheese was wonderful, the vegetable soup was fantastic, (my daughter bought a bowl after tasting her dad's soup) and the salads (homemade potato and pasta salads) yummmm.
I highly recommend it and whenever I go through town, that is where I am eating, no question. They also have a huge selection of flavored coffees, my son had one and it was great. If you go through Belle Fourche and don't stop, you are TRULY missing out!

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

We were on our way north and looking for something different and good food. Patty's Place was a real find.