“VERY RUDE AND NASTY!!!!!!!!”

Wyatt's Hideaway Campground
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Belle Fourche
Wyatt's Hideaway Campground
Paxton, Nebraska, United States
“VERY RUDE AND NASTY!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed at this campground back in '05 and were extremely impressed with the owners and the site...well I can safely say that in the last 8 years they have changed!!!
My husband and I were going to go to Sturgis this year and had made our reservation in advance as well as paid for it. My husband lost his job today and i am disabled and when I called to cancel the reservation the owner was COMPLETELY RUDE and told me that it was past the deadline for cancellation and that he would not be able to rent out the spot to anyone else now. That is total CRAP!!! He is a liar and a cheat and I would advise everyone to STAY AWAY from this place!!!!
They are supposedly "christian orientated"...well I'd say that that is a marketing ploy to try and get people to trust them...don't fall for it!!!
STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Muskogee, Oklahoma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

No privacy, our 5th wheel is almost touching our neighbors. VERY rude owner. Lectured us about using too much electric before we even got set up! We signed up and paid for a monthly site but I don't think we'll be here long! And the wifi doesn't work, and the bath houses and laundry mat that are supposed to be available have never been unlocked since we got here either. Save some trouble and go somewhere else!

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank 5SRanch

Travelers are raving about these Belle Fourche hotels

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

We arrived the Sunday the Sturgis rally was over and couldn't find anyone near the office. The office sign is attached to a private residence so we walked around thinking we would find a space to stay in and catch up with the manager later. My husband asked a man who was sitting out in an rv spot watching us if we could just pull in and he said he could help us. As we followed him around to a storage door he went in and shut it in our faces. My husband opened the door and the guy came out glaring at us. I explained we didn't know where the office was because the sign is on a private residence when he raised his voice to me and said it was "His" residence and it is private. He went on to become more rude and we said we could just set up and catch up later when he become even more rude, loudly telling us he was tired that he had had a lot of Sturgis people in there all week. My husband became upset with his rudeness and said we would leave. The guy started yelling for us to get off his property and he was calling the cops. I would not recommend this RV park to anyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple