“Nasty is the only word to describe the food.” 2 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
York, South Carolina
“Nasty is the only word to describe the food.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Who puts cinnamon in an egg roll? The sesame chicken tasted like a healthy choice dinner only worse, the Mongolian beef was ok flavor wise of you could chew the rubber beef, the crab rangoons were nasty nasty cream cheese and no crab the dipping sauce tasted like balsamic vinegar. The white rice was the only edible thing.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

York, Sc
“Outstanding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

It took 6 years to try it, but I wish I had 6 years ago. Twice in the past month the food was fantastic, reasonable on price, and quick, and friendly service. I should have tried them years ago (I think to think of all the disappointing Chinese meals I ate in that time).

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

It might not look like much from it's outside appearance but looks can be deceiving. This place has really good food & usually really prompt service. Good food for the price.

york
“Good food. Sometimes a bit slow.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Good specials, good food. They are sometimes a bit slow. The best thing about them is that they have crushed ice. I love their ice.

Visited July 2012
“Horrible food!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2011

We got food to go and I could not believe how bad the food was. I tried picking around "what I ordered" and I just said forget it. I don't know how they make their lo-mein sauce, but I swear it was just brown gravy powder with a little soy sauce thrown in. I wish there were better places to eat in York, it's such a cute little town.

1 Thank Olrob