“Disappointed”

Ranked #23 of 46 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Chinese
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

I took my family here because we usually have a good experience. I hope the owners actually read these reviews and use them. We went to the buffet in the late afternoon. The food was dried out and chewy. The egg drop soup was burnt or something. It ruined the taste of the rest of my food. I was very upset by the quality. Then to get the bill... I felt like they should have paid us for taking that little bit of food off their hands. We should have gone to Golden Corral! More assortment for less or the same money. I am all about supporting small, local businesses but they need to stand out for good reasons not bad.

• Visited June 2014

York, SC
“Good Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

This restaurant has a good buffet bar. Lots of choices to chose from. It's hard to keep a buffet bar fresh and appealing, but these people do a good job.

Visited February 2014
“Terrible In My Opinion”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had gone to this establishment one time 3-1/2 years ago, and had not returned. Not having found a decent Chinese restaurant in the area we decided to try this again, which was a mistake.

This is a fairly small buffet, and even though there were a fair number of people here hte food was cold, and really bad tasting.

We each took one plate, ate some of it, paid the bill and left. We were afraid of getting sick from eating the food.

We vowed to never return here again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank MarkBCharlotte
“Gross!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

No words can describe how bad this restaurant was on our visit. I think we tried to eat there before and walked out, but we forgot. There are no good Chinese restaurants in York. It's an insult to people to sell old, dry, undercooked, overcooked food. Oh, they had sushi on the buffet. I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. They need to shut this place down!!!

• Visited June 2013
Harvest, Alabama
“Buffet review”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

selection was limited. all items were fresh tasting and staff were friendly and attentive. reasonable price

Visited September 2012
1 Thank aubrey c

Been to China Buffet? Share your experiences!