“Nice”

Denny's
Ranked #9 of 12 Restaurants in Yemassee
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ashland, Kentucky, United States
“Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

Stayed in the Best Western attached to the Denny's. Went over for dinner and Breakfast the next morning. Dinner was fine. Ordered a Double cheeseburger and wasn't sure I could even get it eaten. I do believe they patty there own burgers. It was huge. The hotel gives you vouchers for breakfast the next morning and if you have a voucher the Denny's doesn't even offer you a menu. I may have ordered something that I had to pay for had a menu been offered. I wasn't crazy about the choices on the the voucher. Anyway the food and service was good. The lady that showed us to our table for breakfast didn't really tell us to follow her to the table we just had to kind of read her mind. Other than that had a pleasant experience.

Visited May 2014

Everett, Washington
“Slow, Mean, Rude, Disgusting Food & Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

I've never had a worse experience at Denn'ys. We waited 20 minutes to be seated & another 10 to order. When the drinks were brought out to our table of 7; all of them were disgusting. I don't know what they have in their water but it was the worst thing I've tasted in my life. Since the water was gross so was the sodas and juices. So we ordered milk and it was served warm and with things floating in it and stuff stuck at the bottom of the cup. The food was served all at different times and most was served cold. The reorder took 45 minutes. All in all we were there for 2 hours & I felt like I was going to throw up for the next 5 hours. Everyone felt sick the next day. I usually only give reviews on great restaurants. On my way out I told some people standing in line and they left with me. I wish I could rescue all the poor souls who end up at this nightmare. Even if they offered to pay me the $50 I spent, to come back and eat a free meal, I would decline. THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE....RUN RUN RUN!!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank viccianne
Everett, Washington
“Don't drink the water or the soda or the milk!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

We went in with our 5 kids, 7 people total, and told the lady at the front how many we needed seats for. After the eye roll from her, she set up 4 tables to seat us all. We ordered regular breakfast items, and water. After one sip of the water, which our son described as "tasting like toilet water", my wife decided to get a soda. Terrible too, as it is made with the same water! So she went for a milk, which came warm and slightly sour! They even found a way to screw up the biscuits and gravy. How do you mess up biscuits and gravy!? The gravy wasn't gravy, it was more like liquid that made the middle of the biscuits mush, cause that's the only place they poured it. And the sausage was sprinkled across the biscuits, not mixed in with the gravy. Even the sausage didn't taste very good. I'll eat anything, usually. Not that finicky, but I had to draw the line at this place. Also, the endless pancake plate my daughter ordered, took us 45 mins to get the first refill of 2 pancakes. I could have made 45 pancakes for my kids at home in that time! We took those in a box and left without leave much of a tip for the waitress. But we did leave a tip for the people waiting in line to get a table. "Food and service is terrible! Don't eat here!" A few got up and left with us.

• Visited April 2014
Eustis, Florida
“Don't bother...go elsewhere!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

The food was terrible, the service was horrible. You'd be better off finding somewhere else to eat, especially if you have young children and don't want to wait for an hour + to eat.

1 Thank TDGM77
Reinholds, Pennsylvania
“24hour service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

I left hotel early in the morning and this Denny's was open 24 hours which allowed for me to have my free hotel breakfast before I got back on the road. I was the only one in the place and was treated very well. Very friendly staff and clean restaurant.

Visited April 2014