“Best Mexican food around”

Puerto Nuevo Mexican & Seafood
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in West Union
Cuisines: Mexican
“Best Mexican food around”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

My family and I eat here at least once a month! It is the best Mexican food around. Always have great service too. My family of 5 can eat for around $35 too which is a plus

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank sneely3

Seneca, South Carolina
“Best Oconne Mexican”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Had lunch with my daughter. Have been many times and it is always good. Greta food, margaritas, and beers and great service. I had the fish tacos and they were wonderfully spicy and flaorful. The portion was huge, with three servings. You will not be disappointed with Puerto Nuevo in West Union, SC.

• Visited April 2013
Tamassee, South Carolina
“Great Food!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We've eaten here several times and have never had a bad experience. Service has always been good and the food is excellent. We have tried several other local Mexican restaurants but found the food to be too salty or bland. The waiters here are very attentive and meals are reasonably priced. Highly recommend to family and friends.

• Visited March 2013
Albany, NY
“Great Guacamole, Huge Beers!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband and I dined at Puerto Nuevo in mid-afternoon on a weekday in January (while vacationing). There were a few other tables occupied. The restaurant is located in a strip mall. It is large and well decorated. Their guacamole is delicious and has fresh chunks of onions and tomatoes in it. I had the carne asada tacos. They were very good - came with fresh cilantro and onions. My husband had a chicken taco salad served in a tortilla bowl. He ordered a beer and was given the choice "small or large". He opted for the big beer and it was huge! We were pleasantly surprised when the bill came as the huge beer was only $5.50. For guacamole, 2 entrees, 1 alcoholic beverage and 1 soda, the bill was under $26. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited January 2013