First off the iron was broken (had a hole chipped off the side of the plate) which burned my arm by letting scalding hot water spill on me when I started to iron my shirt. Also, the shower curtain rod was coming out of the wall and sagging. The shower curtain was ripped, allowing water to get on the floor. You could see the water damage starting above the tiles. The bed was comfortable and the room was pretty clean I guess. The furniture was nice. The continental breakfast wasn't great, but hey its continental. It just didn't seem up to the typical Hampton Inn standard. Also the manager asked me how my stay was and I told her about the iron. She said she would put Hilton Points back in my account and be sending something in the mail. Neither ever happened. I'm not very picky and just want a comfortable, clean bed and a working iron. This place was just a let down I guess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make a smooth landing into southern hospitality when you stay at the Hampton Inn Columbia Airport! Our beautiful 120 room property has been recently renovated, and is conveniently located near many area attractions. We are just minutes from the Columbia Airport, Downtown Columbia, Riverbanks Zoo & Gardens, shopping, restaurants, and more! Whether you are in town for business or pleasure, the Hampton Inn Columbia Airport is your one stop spot! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Columbia Airport Hotel West Columbia
- Hampton Inn West Columbia
- West Columbia Hampton Inn