“Amazing Stay!”

Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in West Columbia
Reviewed October 6, 2011

This hotel was amazing! The staff was so helpful and friendly and the facility was extremely clean and well kept! The best hotel I have been to in South Carolina hands down! We will definitely be back here soon.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Danna H

Reviewed September 19, 2011

We've come to expect excellent properties and service at Hampton Inns, and the Columbia Airport Hampton was no exception. Service was excellent and the complimentary breakfast was excellent. The hotel was a little older than some I've stayed in, but in excellent repair and very clean. Very convenient to the airport. All in all a 'typically excellent' Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank CJLFES
Reviewed August 18, 2011

I always like it when i come here. The cookies and kool aid are always there for me. The breakfast in the morning is always nice and the beds are amazing! And always on time to get me from the airport.

Room Tip: Get the one with the fridge and or micowave if you have your own food with you. Always ask to see if...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2011

When we saw it was set back from road and not many cars,hesitated. But decided to try. Great. Hotel clean,good beds,quite. Staff very helpful. They even lowered the rate when I pointed out that we usuall paid less at comparable Inns. Great stay. They even had to go breakfast bags to take with you.

Room Tip: If not happy with rates dosent hurt to necotaite.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2011

This was my second stay, and everything was just fine. The room was clean, neat....the bed comfortable.......the bathroom neat as a pin.....

The breakfast area had been remodeled since I was there two years ago. I must admit, I prefer the old layout of chairs-and-tables; the new layout makes me feel as if I am "on display"....but it was not a problem. the food was just fine, same as my last visit.

As always, it is the kindness and attentiveness of every person who works at this place.
When I visit the area again in 2013, I will stay here again.....no doubts!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 18, 2010

One of the most friendly places we have stayed. The staff went above and beyond for us (especially Vivian). Our flight was late and the places to eat was limited. Vivian picked us up from the airport, took us to get something to eat (she waited on us) and drove us back to the hotel. I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone staying in Columbia, SC.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2010

I'm getting ready to check out of this hotel after one night and felt compelled to write a quick review. We were greeted yesterday afternoon by the friendliest front desk clerk I think we've ever encountered, southern hospitality at its best. Our room is nicely appointed with Roman shades, small desk area with overhead lights, great quality sheets/duvet, flat screen TV, and upolstered side chair. The bathroom is sparkling clean, no issues there whatsoever. The common areas appear to have been updated, new carpeting, furniture, etc. My only "complaint" would be that we're here for a early tournament and while most of the hotel seemed to have run out very early this morning, some of us lingering behind were awoken by housekeeping checking empty rooms. Not a big deal, we had our "DND" sign in the door and were not bothered personally, just the surrounding rooms.

Breakfast was really good, and plentiful. Waffles, juice, coffee, pastries, eggs, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, and cereal.

While the interstate is just outside our window (literally), we did not hear "road noise" - this could be the A/C unit running/blocking out the noise but we've had a pleasant stay and would return. Oh, and free wifi was a plus.

Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Sleep Inn Airport
#4 of 11 in West Columbia
4 mi away
Hampton Inn Columbia - Downtown Historic District

Been to Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport

Address: 1094 Chris Cir, West Columbia, SC 29169-4722
Location: United States > South Carolina > West Columbia
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in West Columbia
Price Range: $108 - $221 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport 2.5*
Make a smooth landing into southern hospitality when you stay at the Hampton Inn Columbia Airport! Our beautiful 120 room property has been recently renovated, and is conveniently located near many area attractions. We are just minutes from the Columbia Airport, Downtown Columbia, Riverbanks Zoo & Gardens, shopping, restaurants, and more! Whether you are in town for business or pleasure, the Hampton Inn Columbia Airport is your one stop spot! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Columbia Airport Hotel West Columbia