“Amazing Stay!”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in West Columbia
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Amazing Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2011

This hotel was amazing! The staff was so helpful and friendly and the facility was extremely clean and well kept! The best hotel I have been to in South Carolina hands down! We will definitely be back here soon.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Danna H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Danielsville, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2011

We've come to expect excellent properties and service at Hampton Inns, and the Columbia Airport Hampton was no exception. Service was excellent and the complimentary breakfast was excellent. The hotel was a little older than some I've stayed in, but in excellent repair and very clean. Very convenient to the airport. All in all a 'typically excellent' Hampton Inn.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank CJLFES
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2011

I always like it when i come here. The cookies and kool aid are always there for me. The breakfast in the morning is always nice and the beds are amazing! And always on time to get me from the airport.

Room Tip: Get the one with the fridge and or micowave if you have your own food with you. Always ask to see if...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
oh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2011

When we saw it was set back from road and not many cars,hesitated. But decided to try. Great. Hotel clean,good beds,quite. Staff very helpful. They even lowered the rate when I pointed out that we usuall paid less at comparable Inns. Great stay. They even had to go breakfast bags to take with you.

Room Tip: If not happy with rates dosent hurt to necotaite.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Eugene, OR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2011

This was my second stay, and everything was just fine. The room was clean, neat....the bed comfortable.......the bathroom neat as a pin.....

The breakfast area had been remodeled since I was there two years ago. I must admit, I prefer the old layout of chairs-and-tables; the new layout makes me feel as if I am "on display"....but it was not a problem. the food was just fine, same as my last visit.

As always, it is the kindness and attentiveness of every person who works at this place.
When I visit the area again in 2013, I will stay here again.....no doubts!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2010

One of the most friendly places we have stayed. The staff went above and beyond for us (especially Vivian). Our flight was late and the places to eat was limited. Vivian picked us up from the airport, took us to get something to eat (she waited on us) and drove us back to the hotel. I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone staying in Columbia, SC.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2010

I'm getting ready to check out of this hotel after one night and felt compelled to write a quick review. We were greeted yesterday afternoon by the friendliest front desk clerk I think we've ever encountered, southern hospitality at its best. Our room is nicely appointed with Roman shades, small desk area with overhead lights, great quality sheets/duvet, flat screen TV, and upolstered side chair. The bathroom is sparkling clean, no issues there whatsoever. The common areas appear to have been updated, new carpeting, furniture, etc. My only "complaint" would be that we're here for a early tournament and while most of the hotel seemed to have run out very early this morning, some of us lingering behind were awoken by housekeeping checking empty rooms. Not a big deal, we had our "DND" sign in the door and were not bothered personally, just the surrounding rooms.

Breakfast was really good, and plentiful. Waffles, juice, coffee, pastries, eggs, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, and cereal.

While the interstate is just outside our window (literally), we did not hear "road noise" - this could be the A/C unit running/blocking out the noise but we've had a pleasant stay and would return. Oh, and free wifi was a plus.

Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbia Airport
BEST WESTERN Executive Inn & Suites
Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbia - Greystone

Been to Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport? Share your experiences!