“Great meal at an unbelievable price”
Review of Lizard’s Thicket

Lizard’s Thicket
Ranked #27 of 147 Restaurants in West Columbia
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Excellent food, fast service and very inexpensive. This is a great local restaurant with several different locations in SC. They have a one meat 3 vegetables meal and drink for under ten dollars. Ive eaten at this location many times. Fantastic country cooking and you also get rools or cornbread with your meal. Ive never had breakfast but I;m sure it's good also.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We went there because my cousin wanted to take us out to eat. The menu was varied and just plain good home cooking. I had the beef stew which was very good, and my wife had chicken. The only complaints I might have is we all left the restaurant too full to walk!
You can get a meat and three sides for a cheap price, and the value is very good given what you get. I wouldn't hesitate to go there again and try something different. I'm sure it would be good.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

easy acess,plenty parking,prices are good and great selection of veges. plates with meat and vegetables are available. most of waitress were helpful.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Looking for a place to have supper after a long day on the road. Wanted vegetables and cornbread, We saw this place as we were checking out the available places to eat. Boy were we glad we stopped. The food was excellent and the service was awesome. If we were residents of Columbia this place would be our regular stop. Will definitely eat here again when we come back.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Stopped on our way thru. Service was quick and friendly! Fried chicken with green beans and fresh collard greens hit the spot. Highly recommended