“Old fashioned burgers.”

Whataburger
Ranked #19 of 147 Restaurants in West Columbia
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed January 26, 2014

My family has been eating at What-A-Burger for many years, the place is not much to look at but the food is very good … you can’t go wrong with anything on the menu.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I don't indulge in hamburgers very often. Health reasons. But, when I do I want a good one. The burgers at What A Burger remind me of the burgers you used to get when I was kid in the fifties. Nice size. Has that old timey taste. And you can get a coke, in a small bottle, with a straw. This is no fancy place. Its a hamburger joint. And a good one.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

People drive from all areas to enjoy the famous burgers and food at What-a-Burger. They are amazing, friendly and always busy, but you don't have to wait long. It isn't very big but seats just seem to come available when you need them and you can also order curbside. We have been going to What-s-burger for years and will continue as long and possible. We recently moved to a nearby city but when we are close, we always enjoy going and sometimes, make it a special trip.

1  Thank luckyboysmom
Reviewed July 13, 2012

These are burgers the old-fashioned way and taste great. Their menu has not changed in many years and they have an original one posted on the wall. It is worth the drive!

2  Thank jelundeen
Reviewed September 12, 2009

Whataburger was really quite ok. The food is fast and pretty good. This is what "fast food" more or less used to be. Good burgers and dogs, and a few specialty items like the fried chicken livers.

1  Thank Karyyk