“Poor staff”
Review of Atlanta Bread Company - CLOSED

Atlanta Bread Company
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The food was what you expect from ABC. However, on the way out my wife slipped on a wet floor and feel to the ground. I know at least two employee's saw this happen and not a one of them came over to see if she was okay or needed any help. NOT A SINGLE EMPLOYEE. My wife had multiple cuts and bruises on her arm, leg and across the small of her back. The next business day I returned to tell the manager about this only to find the manager was one of the people behind the counter the morning this happened. We refuse to help support business with this kind of attitude.

There are newer reviews for Atlanta Bread Company

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We used to love Atlanta bread co. They are hard to find. We were excited to find this one,so we ate around 7pm on sat night. Seems they were nearly closed up for the night. A bit dirty, old lemons for the ice tea, and tired staff. The place is beautiful, with fireplace and tv, tons of seating options. Food was fair.