“Good Food Good Prices!!!!!”
Review of Carolina Buffet

Carolina Buffet
Ranked #8 of 147 Restaurants in West Columbia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is not a fancy Restaurant, Just a good place to get good food.. Vegetables are cooked from scratch and as good as you will find. Two people can eat lunch for $19.00 tea and tax included. We eat there 2 or 3 times a week. Never get tired of it..

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Someone recommended this restaurant to me and I must say very good food and service was great also. The food was so good we asked to meet the cook who happens to be the owner. If you've ever eaten at Ms. B's you'll never go back after eating Here. I'll be back and will surely be recommending people to eat at this Restaurant.

2  Thank aunaturaldiva
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Totally enjoyed eating at the Carolina Buffet. This was my second visit and it was as good as the first time (not always the case at some restaurants). They did a good job keeping the buffet filled with food. The special the night we went was country steak and gravy and it was as good as I have had in a long time. I also enjoyed the fried squash, the little green beans and the macaroni & cheese. I tried just a taste of the chicken and dumplings -very good. They have so many selections, all I can do is take a little bit of each. Our waitress kept our glasses full and checked on us often. Quite crowded when we walked in but did not have to wait on a table. Already looking forward to our third visit.

3  Thank JeanneM1974
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on our way from GA to charleston. What a treat! Delicious Southern cooking and clearly a local favorite. It was packed on the Sunday we ate here. Super food and reasonable prices. Don't look for decor but don't miss it if you are in the area !!

1  Thank momoftwo03
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Good selection of veggies. From green beans to squash casserole, all were great. The pork chops were fantastic and the fried chicken was to die for. Not a great looking building or decor, but don't let that keep you away. The folks are very friendly and the $9.50 price for lunch includes a drink and tax! Good place to try.

1  Thank USCGamecocks20102011