“The bestest! LoL”

Dining options: Reservations
Lugoff, South Carolina
“The bestest! LoL”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Don't know where to start... From the soup to the house salad to the entrée to the oranges!! All of my family LOVES it! You just need to try it for your self and see!!! You won't be disappointed.

Elgin, SC
“I never knew they existed”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Recently I had seen a sign for Angel Chinese over by Kroger on Two Notch so my daughters and I decided to give it a try as I just LOVE trying new places. When we walked it, the place seemed really tiny, but it was tastefully decorated and felt rather homey. Their menu covers are made to match the decor. My youngest got the hot and sour soup, my middle child got the chicken and broccoli and I opted for the steamed salmon. I started out with a salad. They brought me what looked like spinach leaves with carrots and some salad dressing on it. Not a problem as I love greens of all kinds. When I took my first bite, heaven burst forth! I had never in my life had what amounted to liquid peanut butter on my salad. It was WONDERFUL! They should offer this on a large plate as a meal in itself with a side of noodles. I had the salmon and it was moist, the mixed vegetables were fantastic. They had just a tiny taste of ginger which really made them a ten out of ten. My girls enjoyed their meal very much. I tried their meals and they were excellent, but I feel mine was the clear winner. The only thing that keeps this from being rated 5 stars was the price was a bit much for me, but my children were happy with the food. This would be a nice place for couples.

• Visited March 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
“Delicious”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We had our order delivered to our hotel room. It arrived hot and fresh. The noodle soup was amazing, Carolina fried rice was filled with meat, shrimp and chicken, along with plenty of fresh veggies. The chili shrimp was outstanding and not overcooked.

Visited December 2012