“Didn't know about it until...”
Review of The Backyard Cafe

The Backyard Cafe
Ranked #15 of 144 Restaurants in West Columbia
Cuisines: American
Description: Fresh made comfort food! Cooked to order CAB Burgers, Beef, and Chicken. Homemade Ice Cream.
Bar Mills, Maine
“Didn't know about it until...”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

my husband took me here for lunch. It's a little out of the way, but if you're in the area, it's worth a stop in. There's plenty of parking, too. The menu looked very good with sandwiches, salads, and burgers. I ordered the bleu cheese burger--very good! Service was fast, too.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank acchapp

Columbia, SC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A little "out of the way" ...”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Tucked back in a side street. Food is very good, service quick and friendly. I'll go back again and suggest to friends.

Visited December 2012
“Best Burger in Columbia!!!!!!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

My friend and I visited this little restaurant for the first time and loved it! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The salad portions are huge. I had the MIKE'S CHEESEBURGER. My friend had the PIMENTO CHEESEBURGER. Both were equally awesome! I also had the loaded fries which were loaded with cheese and perfectly cooked bacon. We split the OOEY GOOEY CHOCOLATE CAKE with their homemade vanilla for dessert. I will return to this spot.

4 Thank KaeShae
South Carolina
“Good Food and Friendly Staff...”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I have ordered take-out from here on many occasions since the cafe is real close to home,they have daily lunch and dinner specials as well as a decent selection on the menu..
We have never been disappointed with the food or the staff.

As others have mentioned,the homemade ice cream is YUM...

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank CarolinaCoopers
Columbia, SC
“Not Enjoyable”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had been to The Backyard Cafe a few years ago and really enjoyed it. We went back last month and it was not enjoyable at all. We had trouble finding a place to park and then had to walk past a dumpster with horrible smells, then when we got in, we were seated in the front room, with people walking past us constantly and the flies inside were very bothersome. I'm not sure what happened since we were there last. The food was not impressive at all. It was very disappointing to us since we had driven 45 minutes to get there.

• Visited October 2012