We travel from Florida to Michigan a couple of times a year with a dog, so we have to have a pet friendly hotel. This motel was adequate. The staff was very pleasant. It was easy to get to (right off interstate 26). We require non-smoking rooms and the room smelled clean with no old cigarette odors. The breakfast area was nice and the choices were good. The price was affordable. We had no issues. We will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn and Suites Airport West Columbia is conveniently located one mile from the Columbia Metropolitan Airport. We offer a free airport shuttle for hotel guests. The University of South Carolina, home of the Gamecocks is located six miles away. The hotel is also close to attractions like Riverbanks Zoo and Garden, South Carolina State Museum, Lake Murray and Ft. Jackson Army Base home of the US Army Soldier Support Institute and the 171st and 157th Infantry Brigade.shuttle service available for a nominal fee from 6 am till 11 pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Columbia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Airport
- Days Inn & Suites Airport Hotel West Columbia
- Comfort Inn West Columbia
- West Columbia Comfort Inn