All reviewssliding door to the bathroomunder renovationnight clerklaundry roomwafflesstayed here for one nightstaff was friendlynice hotelbreakfast arearooms are cleancomfortable bedan overnight stayroom was largefitness centerfront desk staffcerealflorida
Reviewed December 17, 2010

Rooms were clean, the night front desk staff was polite which is hard to find when checking in after midnight. She gave me a discounted price and let me know where my room and vending were located. Breakfast was ready 20 mins before start time of 6 so I was able to enjoy their breakfast before having to leave at 6. Even though it was a short stay it was enjoyable. Slept well and had no problem making it to the airport on time =) Pricilla gave me exact directions to the airport and was accurate on the time it takes to get there. I will stay again!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2009

dirty and old. bedspreads are old and have threads hanging from it. sheets old. no bottom sheets, just a flat tucked in sheet. the showers are old prefab "pods" which are stained and covered over with paint or plastic on the bottom. The glass door is thick with soap scum. the carpets are old and stained. the coffee makers have black mold in the part where the water goes in. the irons often have black scum on them. dont iron your white shirt. it appears that the single owner has no money to put into the place and does just as little to get by as they can.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2009

I have stayed three times at the Sleep Inn Airport, and been completely pleased every time. It is totally clean, the staff friendly, the beds comfortable, and a free pleasant breakfast is a plus. It is an excellent motel for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2009

We've stayed at this hotel in February for the last 5 yrs. We've always been very satisfied with the cleanliness of the rooms. This year, both rooms that I had reserved had nasty sheets. It was clear they had not been washed! My daughter, her husband and friends were moved to a new room but the sheets were still dirty. They gave up and just didn't sleep on the sheets. My friends had the other room and realized the next morning their sheets had blood stains all over them. When reported to the front desk, they didn't seem to care. Apparently this hotel is now operated by someone else or they have a new cleaning crew that needs to be trained. We'll never be back there again!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2007

We stayed at the Sleep Inn when we had an early flight. It's close to the airport and to several local-type restaurants with good down-home cooking. The hotel suited our needs and we were pleased with the accomodations and location.. I think it's a good value.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)