“Family vacation stay”
Review of Sleep Inn Airport

Sleep Inn Airport
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in West Columbia
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Good hotel, convenient location, clean, good breakfast,good customer relations, friendly staff. Excellent a/c unit. Comfortable hotel, our only complaint would be the pool didnt look clean, we didnt get in the pool and didnt plan on it but if we did we probably wouldnt have because the water was cloudy. But besides that everything was great.

Room Tip: Second floor room was good and quiet. We didnt hear any noise from other rooms our entire stay.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
jennifer p, General Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Jeffrey- thanks for the review- we recently renovated the hotel and guests- such as yourself, seem
to be pleased. I do apologize for the pool condition - we were having issues with the chlorinator-
but this has since been fixed. I do hope you will come back to see us should you be in this area again and thanks for choosing Sleep Inn for your overnight accommodations

J. Perry- GM

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn Airport

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We had to conduct some business in Columbia and again decided to stay at the West Columbia Sleep Inn. We weren't disappointed as the room was fresh, air conditioning worked well and we were on the ground floor so it made getting to the car easier. Thanks!

Room Tip: For an overnight trip we like the first floor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank mikes351SenecaSC
jennifer p, General Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thanks for the nice review! I am happy to see you were pleased with your stay and hope you will use our hotel in the future. I will share your review with my staff.

J. Perry-GM

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We enjoyed 2 nights and 3 days here at Sleep Inn. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was average, could have more variety. It was nice to have a good size laundry room on the 3rd floor. Overall experience was great.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank revsheffield
jennifer p, General Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

It was nice to see that you enjoyed your stay at the Sleep Inn West Columbia SC. I always
appreciate the guests taking time to do any kind of review on their stay. We just completed renovations at the hotel so I am happy to see the renovations are paying off. Your comments
serve as a tool to better serve all our guests. Hopefully you will utilize Choice Hotels properties
for all your traveling needs.

J. Perry

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I stayed at this hotel before flying out the next morning. Check in was smooth. The room was good but I didn't really like the whirlpool tub. It was hard to get in and out of to take a shower and the curtain didn't really fit the space. Comfortable bed. As my flight was really early, I didn't try the breakfast but grabbed a cup of coffee to go from the push thermos. When I got to the car I noticed there was stuff floating in the cup. I had to get to the airport so I just poured it out and left. Had to buy a $3 cup at the airport (ugh). Anyway, I would consider staying here again as it is so close, but I would double check the coffee and request a room without the big tub!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank jhg155
jennifer p, General Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Your comments serve as a tool to better serve all our guests so thank you for your comments-I hope you will stay with us again-The hotel was totally renovated and it appears you were pleased overall-don't hesitate to give me a call should I be able to assist you with future accommodations.

J. Perry

Reviewed February 27, 2014

If you aren't expecting the Ritz then this is a great hotel. It is a little older than some but they are constantly updating the interior and exterior. The rooms are clean, beds comfortable and breakfast gets you on your way with no muss no fuss. The folks at the hotel are willing to help in any way they can. We have spent several nights here and will spend many more!

Room Tip: We normally stay in a king room and haven't been disappointed yet!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank mikes351SenecaSC
jennifer p, General Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

I really appreciate guest's comments-in this busy world in which we live-it is nice you took time to review your stay. Yes-we did recently complete our much needed renovations-seems to be very well received. Hope you will stay with us again. J. Perry-GM

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Saw this hotel on my way to Columbia for the weekend. Being a Sleep inn had me skeptical. When I walked in the lobby was very clean and the decor was modern. The room was really a nice surprise. Very clean and looked great. The housekeeping staff was great, especially La Vice who was always smiling and always greeted me when I walked by. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank piazza35
jennifer p, General Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

What a nice review-thank you so much -The hotel renovations were just completed and is making a huge impact -your comments prove that. Hopefully you will come back to see us.

Jennifer-GM

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We just happened to find this hotel while looking for a place to stay on our way to Tennessee. Staff was friendly. Big rooms with brand new beds. Great breakfast the next day. Would recommend. Can't
beat the price.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Susyl228
jennifer p, General Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Thanks for taking time to do this review on Tripadvisors. I am pleased that you enjoyed your
stay and hope you will come back to visit with us should you be in this area again. Your
comments will be shared with the staff.

J Perry

Quality Inn West Columbia
Quality Inn West Columbia
#6 of 11 in West Columbia
Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport

Been to Sleep Inn Airport? Share your experiences!