All reviewssliding door to the bathroomunder renovationnight clerklaundry roomwafflesstayed here for one nightstaff was friendlynice hotelbreakfast arearooms are cleancomfortable bedan overnight stayroom was largefitness centerfront desk staffcerealflorida
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Comfy bed, clean room, great service (they faxed a 35 page document for me with a smile). Great hot shower. Wish they used nicer smelling free soaps... This is a great room, great price $79 and if passing through I will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank emunah
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Despite some other reviews, this hotel is not in a bad part of town and is convenient with many restaurants within 2 miles. It is not on a busy highway. It is far enough away from I-20 that there was no noise. We never heard an airplane take off or land (may have been the wind pattern). Although entirely enclosed and locked at night, an off duty Columbia police officer was on the property all night. I would not hesitate to stay here again. Everything worked and was served as advertised. It's not the Ritz; it's a Sleep Inn and Suites by Choice Hotels. They delivered exactly what they said they would, as usual.

Room Tip: For $10 more, take one of the suites. They are larger, better equipped and have flat screen TV's. I still haven't found a hotel with HD.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ROCKY S
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Yes, this is an older property, and somewhat worn, but I found my room to be clean and comfortable. It was completely adequate for a good nights' sleep, and I felt completely safe here. Sink and tub clean, sheets clean, bedspread & carpet worn but also clean.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Wilma608
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I booked the motel without much research due to an unplanned layover, low price being my primary concern. Other than being on a commercial strip, it did not give much away to the place I stayed the previous night at twice the price. There is a business center, a fitness room, and an average continental-type breakfast. The staff was helpful and friendly. My room was large, clean and comfortable. I considered it to be a terrific value for the dollar.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Tom R
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The entire staff lacks professionalism. Employees parking over 2 spaces limiting parking... Very inconsiderate. Plumbing doesn't work. Room was dirty and stunk. Air conditioning terrible. Spoke to the general mgr. and he was the equally inconsiderate. I demanded my $ back and GLADLY paid 30% more at another hotel up the street. DO NOT BELIEVE THE OTHER REVIEWS.... This place is horrible.

• Stayed: August 2012