“What a deal, great food, service & price!”
Review of Grecian Gardens

Grecian Gardens
Ranked #3 of 143 Restaurants in West Columbia
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lexington, South Carolina
“What a deal, great food, service & price!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I agree with another reviewer that the location was questionable, however the food was well worth the trip. I ordered the beef platter with rice, roasted potatoes, pita bread with cucumber dip, salad and a wonderful hot loaf of bread! I had enough leftovers for another meal and with drink it cost less than $13. Donna was an outstanding server and insured my drink was never empty. I will definitely return to this restaurant.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank kythoro

Columbia, South Carolina
“Best Greek in SC”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Our family loves this place we eat often and enjoy eating there all the times. Best roasted chicken, I love the blacken salmon. Everything we eat is simply the best.

1 Thank toni s
North Carolina
“Yummy! What a Pleasant Surprise!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I had dinner here last night and what a pleasant surprise! I was traveling on business and my failure to plan put me in a last minute situation to be in a hotel on this side of town. I was a little intimidated by the surroundings...i.e., everything looked very run down with 2 empty buildings. As I was driving in, I thought I may have made a huge mistake.

However, I asked for dinner recommendations from the hotel staff...and Grecian Gardens was heartily recommended.

What a pleasant surprise! Had a great time in the bar watching Ecuador vs. France play soccer. My cocktail of choice isn't difficult to make but is often "messed up." So imagine my delight when it arrived and was made PERFECTLY!

I ordered my food "to go" with a bottle of wine -- they wouldn't hear of me drinking from a plastic cup in my room & sent along a wine glass + Tapioca pudding! I am a "meat loaf" connoisseur and ordered it. All the way back to the hotel, I was kicking myself for a dumb decision to order meat loaf in a Greek restaurant. Holy Moly -- it was PERFECT. Just as good as my dear Mother ever made.

If you have any hesitation AT ALL -- just go. I'll go back as often as I can when close to Columbia. This is the real deal restaurant!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank GypsyAtLast
Columbia, South Carolina
“Best Greek in Town!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The chicken souvlaki sandwich is outstanding! Not to mention they bring you warm baked bread when you sit down. How much better does that get.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jean1973
West Columbia, South Carolina
“Fantastic pizza”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My family absolutely loves the pizza and house salad at Grecian Gardens. At least once a month we order the pizza and salad to go. I have never been disappointed with the pizza, just the right amount of sauce and of course we order it with extra cheese. There are plenty of other awesome menu items but this jsust happens to be our favorite. It's not the cheapest pizza but well worth the money.

• Visited January 2014