“Columbia S.C. Grecian Garden”
Review of Grecian Gardens

Grecian Gardens
Ranked #10 of 148 Restaurants in West Columbia
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Recommend by personnel at the Hampton Inn where we were staying and we did thank them very much. Great menu with a lot of choices. I had the special spaghetti and meat balls. Excellent. We would make it a go to place when we travel through that area again.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

The staff is always on point at this restaurant. The food is always great and you could spend alot more money to get the same quality food at other places. My family has been enjoying this place for many years. When my oldest daughter was born 29 years ago, my wife requested the souvlaki and greek salad as her celebration meal. When I told the owner this he insisted on giving my wife a loaf of bread and dessert. I have never been dissapointed here.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Imagine a place that looks like a brightly lit American Legion and serves Greek style food and you won't be shocked when you walk through the door. The owner is front and center and his staff are well trained to be attentive and friendly, making for a pleasant if not memorable dining experience. The food is served hot, reasonably tasty and the portions are large, but it is as close to real greek food as Columbia SC is to Athens. If you are hungry and are lookimg for an inexpensive meal The Grecian Garden is a good choice, but Greek it is not.

1  Thank DocFraud
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I've lived down the street from this place for thirty plus years. The food here used to be outstanding. I don't know what happened, but in the past decade it has taken a nose dive. Outside of the bread and salads I wouldn't touch an item off their menu. It's disheartening to see what has happened to this once great restaurant.

Go visit Ariana's down the street. Ariana's is much better than Grecian's in its current state.

3  Thank BrianCSC
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the private dining room. Food was great. Wonderful evening. Would definitely recommend this place.