“Good Buffet-Nothing Fancy”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
New York
“Good Buffet-Nothing Fancy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2010

A typical buffet. Food was good, but nothing spectacular. Prices were reasonable.

Daniel Island, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I live there and it is a cat's litter box”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2009

I would not let a dog eat there. It is the worst resturant in town...no anywhere. The food and service are nast T.

1 Thank jeh1759
hollywood, fl
“Steer Clear for your own Good”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2007

My husband and i were traveling, hungry, saw a billboard for Longhorn Steakhouse thinking same Longhorn we have in our Neighborhood, the chain!!!!!!!!!!! This was not a Longhorn but a copycat using the Longhorn Name. My husband decided to try their buffet since we were already there and hungry.

He couldn't find enough food on it to eat since nothing was any good on the Buffet. I ordered a Med Well Ribeye at 14.00. I told her i wanted a little pink but nothing more. The Steak was a little more pink than i wanted on one side of the steak but the other side was too raw to eat, meaning i only could eat part of my steak, about 1/3.

I asked for A1 sauce and was told by our waitress they were out and instead brought another brand and some onion sauce she vouched for, i chose to do without. The place was old, sparsely furnished, not in any way in the same category as Longhorn Steakhouse.

I would strongly suggest avoiding this restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Thank sunchild45