“This Cracker Barrel gives all the other Cracker Barrels a bad name”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Walterboro
Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Texas
“This Cracker Barrel gives all the other Cracker Barrels a bad name”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I've been to many Cracker Barrels and this one I have to say is the worse. The service here is beyond terrible.

We got seated pretty much immediately and ordered right away. The place is not crowded at all and 30 mins later (if not more), we are still waiting for our food - 2 adult meals and a kids meal.

Not only that, there are no busiers around to clear the tables. There are 5 tables (out of a total of 13 tables) that have been sitting here dirty since before we sat down.

Would not recommend this Cracker Barrel at all.

• Visited August 2013

• Arabic first
Stanley, North Carolina
“Outstanding Cracker Barrel meal”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Our meal was outstanding. The salmon patties were perhaps the best we have ever had anywhere. The Friday fish fry cod was also very good. This was the best Cracker Barrel meal we have had in a very long time.

• Visited July 2013
Ontario, Canada
“Best Breakfast!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stopped at this Cracker Barrel for breakfast. We had had lunch in another Cracker Barrel the day before while travelling south and my husband really wanted to try the pancakes with fresh fruit that he saw on the breakfast menu there. There were 3 pancakes with fresh fruit and syrup plus bacon and eggs. He said everything was excellent. I had a breakfast sandwich and it was good but I was envious of his breakfast. It was really well presented and looked (and tasted) delicious. Good job Cracker Barrel.

• Visited June 2013
Gainesville, Florida
“Service by John ... wonderful!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I am a frequent Cracker Barrel visitor. This was a great trip to the restaurant and John was one of the best servers I've ever had. Thanks John!

• Visited May 2013
Hampton
“Good food and fun store.”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I love to eat here when I travel. The menu makes it easy to eat right and there are many healthy choices.
The halibut and trout are my favorites and the new, fresh sides are very good.
They have a menu that is scaled down to 2-3 items that my grandchildren order from instead of the junk food kids menu.
If you want to eat country style and are not on a diet, they have the comfort foods for you too.
We love the country store too.

Visited May 2013