“Ramada review” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Walterboro

and 1 more site!
Ramada Walterboro
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Walterboro

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Sebring
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

Motel was Ok, nothing fancy that's for sure. Ok for just an over night stay. I was in the armed forces and a current member of the American Legion. As a member I was to get a 20% discount. The hotel said they do not participate in this program, but my membership states I get the discount at all Ramada's. Also ask for a smoke free room, the room I was given stunk of smoke. They did give me another room that was OK.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaWalterboro, Manager at Ramada Walterboro, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review about your stay! I apologize for any troubles experienced during your stay at our hotel. At Ramada Inn of Walterboro our goal is to satisfy each of our guests so that they have a memorable experience. Rest assured that the proper team members have been notified and the problems will be corrected. Once again I apologize for any troubles; I hope to see you in the future! For reservations please visit Ramada.com or call direct 843-538-5403.
Port Orange, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

We happened upon the Ramada eight years ago and always make it our halfway stop. The staff is excellent ... service orientated. The hotel is quiet with easy parking. King bed is comfy. We look forward to seeing recent gardening endeavors by the owner who is an avid gardener....nary a dead leaf to be found. This past trip he was covering plants due to frost. The property is well maintained and we always feel safe. We will return again in a few months. Thank you!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay! I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I have shared your feedback to the staff and we will use your feedback to make every guest's experience just as great. Thank you once again for taking time to write a review for our hotel, I hope to see you in the future! For reservations please visit Ramada.com or call direct 843-538-5403.