“MY STAY AT THE RAMADA”

Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Walterboro
Gray Court
“MY STAY AT THE RAMADA”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

this was perhaps the worst stay i have had anywhere, there were bugs in the room...the beds are the worst...i had back soreness from that...they need to be replaced...the breakfast food was dry and not warm...i can tell tell ya that i will never stay at this location again, maybe all Ramadas.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank Richard L
RamadaWalterboro, Manager at Ramada Walterboro, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review about your stay! I apologize for any troubles experienced during your stay at our hotel. At Ramada Inn of Walterboro our goal is to satisfy each of our guests so that they have a memorable experience. Once again I apologize for any troubles, I hope to see you in the future! For reservations please visit Ramada.com or call direct 843-538-5403.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Dunedin, FL
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I was stopping over for one night between Tampa and Norfolk. The hotel was recommended over another, so I booked it. I arrived about 9pm, tired from driving. The air was not on in the room, so it smelled very musty. Two little spiders tried to crawl up the wall (they never made it!) The rooms are in need of refurbishment. I will admit that once I crawled into the crisp white sheets, comfy pillows and comfy bed, I was able to get a good nights sleep. There is a breakfast in the morning and the staff is great. I was a woman traveling alone. I don't know that I would stay there alone again, but for the price, it was exactly what I expected.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Dunedingirl
RamadaWalterboro, Manager at Ramada Walterboro, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at Ramada Inn of Walterboro. I am happy that you enjoyed our clean linens. Rest assured that the issues that your experienced have been addressed and fixed. We offer options for those who experience dissatisfaction during their stay at Ramada Inn of Walterboro. The front desk can change/upgrade your room for free, or our 24-7 maintenance staff can take care of any issues experienced. Once again, I apologize for your dissatisfaction. I hope you give us another chance in the future. For reservations visit Ramada.com or call 8435385403

Travelers are raving about these Walterboro hotels

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed overnight on way to Orlando. Could use updates on the bathrooms. Otherwise quiet comfortable and just what we needed for the price. Breakfast was decent and a friendly staff. Would stay again. Gave AAA discount.

• Stayed May 2013
RamadaWalterboro, Manager at Ramada Walterboro, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations at Ramada Walterboro. We strive to make each guest feel welcome. Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts, I hope to see you in the future.