“Get the spaghetti”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife got the spaghetti and asked for some extra mushrooms. It was enough for two people. My grilled chicken sandwich with marinara sauce was delicious, but for $2.25 extra I got exactly four sliced mushrooms. Very tasty, but go with the pasta for the best value.

There are newer reviews for Dimitrios' House of Pizza Restaurant

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Salads were over priced for brown lettuce and a small slice of cucumber. Menu very misleading. Not even very apologetic when problems were brought to their attention. DO NOT GO!

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

The gyro was fantastic and the service was friendly! Great value! Two lunches for less than $20! Will definitely be back!

1  Thank lainlynn
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I love old world style Italian dinners, this was more of a casual Italian eatery. The food was good but was not what I had in mind when I went in.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Usually decent food. Slow service and depending on the waitress, rude service. If I order something, that means I want it and am going to pay for it. I don't want the waitress to tell me I can share an order of fries with someone else that ordered fries at my table. Usually once your food is finally brought to the table, don't expect a return visit from the waitress for drink refills and such. Not worth the aggravation to go here.