Stayed overnight briefly before heasding to Kiawah Island.
1. Dated property. Rooms are old style and have faint musty odor. Rooms open to outside.
2. Pool is very small.
3. Not much to do on this Interstate Exit.
1. Friendliest breakfast staff at any hotel, any location I have ever seen. Older gentleman greets guests like a long lost uncle or a preacher on Sunday.
2. Front desk staff are very accomodating.
3. Close to a Cracker Barrel.
Would go back, recommend based primarily on service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn Walterboro hotel is located off I-95 with easy access to I-26 and I-16. Near historic downtown Walterboro, history buffs will also enjoy our convenient location to both Charleston and Savannah only 1 hour away. Relax with great amenities like free Wi-Fi and free hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Walterboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Walterboro Hotel Walterboro
- Walterboro Hampton Inn