See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 27, 2017

I am updating my review. We travel quite a bit, but rarely review unless the experience is really bad. I have to say the owner of this hotel cares. Having worked in Hospitality for almost 15 years, and traveling both here and oversees, it is rare to find an owner of a budget hotel that really cares.

The good. Breakfast was great. The cookies and free soda was a welcome site as we came off a very long trip. Especially when I saw root beer, I love root beer.

Breakfast staff was very friendly.

I am sure, with the current owners, this property will only improve day by day.

Room Tip: Book with hotel directly, or on Choice Hotels Site.
Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
5  Thank RamblingJ_12
Birju B, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Dear RamblingJ_12,
I would like to personally thank you for sharing your experience with our staff and myself. I am glad I was able to assist in resolving the issue. We looking forward to having you back......

Reviewed July 25, 2017

For starters, although the hotel is an older property, it is very clean. We stopped here on our way to Florida and was surprised at how well kept the hotel is. When we walked in, we were warmly greeted by Ty, who was very nice in assisting us with getting us a room without having a reservation. The room was clean and had a pleasant smell. The beds are very comfortable. We met the General Manager, Gina, the next morning at breakfast. The breakfast was very nice and had they had a great variety to choose from. This was a very pleasant stay. The staff and hotel great. And they even have fresh baked cookies in the evening, and hot fresh coffee all day in the lobby. Thank you all for being so kind to us. We will be back.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room on the front side, and it was very nice.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kevondawilliams

Hi kevondawilliams,

We all so appreciate you letting fellow travelers know that your stay with us exceeded your expectations. We are so happy that you felt welcomed as that is truly what we strive to accomplish. Thank you for mentioning our clean rooms, fresh baked cookies, and super friendly staff. Gina and our staff take lot of pride in exceeding our guests expectations. Your review lets everyone know what to expect when they choose our hotel. Thank you for your high recommendation! We look forward to seeing you again soon and until then Happy Travels...

Quaility Inn Walterboro Management Team

Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Stopped on our way back north from Florida. Read a lot of nice reviews and decided to stay at Quality Inn. After going to our room we discovered the sheets were dirty. Asked to move to a different room. After a slight delay we were given a different room and told they would take $25 off our bill. This never happened. We moved all our stuff to a new room including a lot of food from the refrigerator. It all froze overnight. Bathroom could have been cleaner. You can do better. Lots of choices in Walterboro.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Polojoe32

Dear Polojoe32,

Thank you for the feedback. I truly apologize on behalf our team for your experience at our hotel. I can totally understand how you and your family must have felt after driving all day, to then experience an unpleasant stay. I assure you this is never the feedback we like to hear from our wonderful guests. I will personally be addressing and fixing these concerns immediately. We always want our guests to leave feeling satisfied. Please call me directly so I can help you with this matter – (804)-601-4120.

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

I make several business trips per month to Walterboro, SC area and have stayed in many other hotels in the area, but my stay at the Quality Inn Walterboro,SC had been most
satisfying with no regrets. I was pleased with the
room cleanliness, hot breakfast & and well lite parking area. I appreciate Jeniah with Quality Inn Walterboro,SC Guest Services for being professional and courteous during my stay. I will be returning.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank Barbara J

Dear Barbara J.

Thank you for staying with us during your business trip. We are glad that you enjoyed the hot breakfast and cleanliness comfort of the room. Jeniah and our staff takes a lot of pride to make it an enjoyable stay for all our guest. We can't wait to have you back!!!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Gina Williams and staff was very professional and I recommend Quality Inn in Walterboro South Carolina to anyone who is traveling. I am planning my next trip by to this hotel, I really enjoyed it everything is staff help me with.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank Mack J

Dear Mack J,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff strives to meet guests expectations and make it an enjoyable stay. Thank you for your recommendation to our fellow travelers. We look forward to your visit back. Safe travels.