“Exceptional Service Staff”
Review of Quality Inn Union

Quality Inn Union
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Union
Reviewed October 21, 2011

I recently booked a one night stay through Expedia at the Quality Inn in Union, SC. It was an unexpected circumstance in that my dad suddenly passed away and we needed a quick place. To make matters a little more difficult, I have dogs which I had no one to care for so they needed to come along. Guess what? This inn accepted my dogs (and it wasn't a nasty/dirty hotel like most "pet friendly" places!) It was clean and nice! In addition, when I asked about checkout time, (which was 11am and my dad's service was at 2pm), the manager told me I could come back afterward for my dogs so they would have a place to stay. This was at No Charge!! It was a very difficult time, but the personnel at this inn definitely helped make the accommodation part of the trip go smoothly! I just thought I'd write about a nice experience since so many times people only report on the negative situations. Anyways, I appreciate the hospitality more than anyone knows!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Tammy Y

Also consider these accommodations in or near Union
Quality Inn Clinton
#1 of 5 in Union
The Night Inn
The Night Inn
#2 of 5 in Union

Been to Quality Inn Union? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Union

Address: 315 N Duncan Byp, US 176, Union, SC 29379-8608
Location: United States > South Carolina > Union
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Union
Price Range: $60 - $105 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn Union 2.5*
Formerly Comfort Inn ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Quality Inn Union reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.