“AWESOME SUSHI!!”

Peking Tokyo Asian Cuisine
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Tega Cay
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 14, 2017

I work close by...and let me tell ya this place is awesome. I order there so much that they know my order when i tell them my phone number. The delivery time is fast and the maki combo, egg drop soup, and fried rice mmmmm mmmm mmmm! The delivery people are nice everytime!!

1  Thank Kiwi922

Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Visited w my son and daughter in law. My son and I had sushi and sashimi, my daughter in law had steamed beef and broccoli all meals were great. Very busy take out business as well, showing how popular they are

Definitely worth a visit

Reviewed December 3, 2016

We have gone there at least once every two months for the last 3 years. I always order the sushi. The husband gets and enjoys the other menu items, but the sushi is wonderful. The staff is friendly and always happy to welcome us.

Reviewed August 20, 2016

While I expected the venue to be small, and it is, it is not cramped. Perhaps intimate is the better word. On a whim, we decided to try Peking Tokyo due to its proximity and a slight prod from American Express. I will preface by noting that we have tried to find an Asian restaurant (Chinese, Japanese or Thai) since our move to the area just over a year ago, and had no success until this visit.

The staff is quite yet attentive. The atmosphere is quiet but not devoid of sound as pleasant music plays in the background. The place was about 1/2 full, but we arrived after 7:30 PM. We noticed quite a bit of business transacted was take-out.

Our ordeers arived quickly. My wife had Egg Drop soup & Chicken Lo Mein; I had Sweet & Sour soup Chefs Special Seafood Delight (spicy) and we split the Crab Rangoon. The soups were piping hot and flavorful. The Crab Rangoon was so good we contemplated ordered a second helping. I am glad we did not because the portions were large (we both had enough to take home for a second meal - and the flavors had intensified after "aging" for 48 hours. Very good), hot and spiced just right.

In perusing the menu, I noticed that pricing is very reasonable. We liked the venue, the food and the staff. We will be back. Often. I/we still need to work our way to the Thai menu items!

1  Thank Todd M
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

My family has been coming here for sushi and Thai food since they opened. The prices are reasonable, and I love the maki sushi combo...great value for the amount of food you get. I also really like their Thai curry dishes...just the right amount of spice. The atmosphere is nice, and we usually always have the same waitress, who is wonderful!