“Consistently good food and service”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Taylors
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I am gluten free and sugar free, and at Texas Roadhouse I am not stuck with a salad. They will substitute food to meet my needs at no extra charge in most cases. TRH also has vegetarian choices for my vegetarian friends and great meals for those with no dietary restrictions. Everyone I have ever dined with at this restaurant has walked away satisfied. It is a great place for couples night out and afternoon lunch with friends. The only problem is getting a seat. Arrive early if possible because by 6 pm the place is packed.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food and service is generally good, but since it is good it is crowded. I love the pork chops and potatoes. The salad is good as well.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We visit Texas Road House at least once a month. It's not fancy, but a great place to get a good steak dinner. The rolls and Caesar salad are also consistently good.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

This was fun but since it was a Sat night it was extremely busy. They offer call ahead service so we made use of this thereby cutting our wait time in half. The food was quite good but two of our party ordered the prime rib which they ran out of right after we were seated, and this was 7-ish in the evening, not 9 or 10. The service was adequate but a little rushed due to the business of the place and they did have some manager or supervisor going by all the tables checking to make sure everything was OK. Other than the crowdedness we enjoyed it but I would choose a week night for a return visit.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Joined another couple who "just had to go here". The food was okay, came quick enough. But the noise. My goodness the noise. You couldn't carry on any conversation @ the table with all the comotion going all round in the dining room.
Not a place I would go back to for a dining expierence on my own..

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!