“Best Kept Secret in the Greenville Area”
Review of The Logos Theatre

The Logos Theatre
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Taylors
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Since 2006, The Logos Theatre has produced professional, family friendly productions on an epic scale. At the Logos, you will see Biblical drama, children's musicals, classic literature and riveting drama as well as professional acting, sets, lighting, and special effects like you've never seen before. Visit our website to see our upcoming productions and follow us on Facebook for deals and discounts on tickets.
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I became familiar with The Logos Theatre about six years ago when they first started having productions in their theater. The theater is quaint and quite lovely since it is in an historic, renovated school building in downtown Taylors. The auditorium seats about 300 people so every seat gets you close to the stage. The usher staff is friendly and helpful. We have seen many productions here and have never been disappointed. They even sell snacks and drinks that can be enjoyed during the performances. Some of the plays and musicals feature students who are learning about theater and many of the productions feature professional actors and musicians. Even the productions that feature students are full-scale theatrical productions. I am amazed at the quality of the acting. This season they even had the world-renowned King's Singers from London in the theater. Recently we attended the Celtic Sounds concert and it was excellent. It was over two hours of beautiful music--a mix of Irish folk songs and sacred music. It was amazing and a real treat. They even had a dinner offered before the concert for an extra price. It was a steak dinner in a beautiful dining room. Very nice! This theater is a Christian organization so you can expect the productions to have Christian messages which for me is a real plus. I enjoy taking my family to an event that I know is going to "be clean" and not have any questionable content thrown in "entertainment value." (I would not recommend for babies and really small kids--they would need to be able to sit quietly through a production). I highly recommend attending an event at this theatre. You won't be disappointed!

9  Thank Lynn S