“Excellent”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Surfside Beach
NC
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 20, 2006

I stayed on a golfing outing last week and it was my 5th trip to Presidential Villas. The villa was in excellent condition, just like it was when new a few years ago. The carpet and furniture was in perfect condition. We normally stay during July and the 3 bedroom with lockout is a great setup and they have great amenities and activities. This trip was all golf but we hit some great February weather and enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed February 2006
17 Thank gonefishinII

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Winter Haven, Florida
Reviewed October 25, 2005

This may not have been the best time of the year to visit Plantation Resort. The resort was to be a get together for three women friends from different states who vacation together once a year. We had cool, rainy weather and the resort was doing maintenance work next to our unit and other areas that we would have liked to use. Our unit was clean and well equipped for our needs, having a full kitchen was handy for preparing some of our meals. The resort staff was very friendly and accommodating, but we were disappointed in the resort activities such as the BBQ. We did enjoyed some of the surrounding beach area restaurants (Nibils in particular), and we also spent part of a day shell hunting.

• Stayed October 2005
15 Thank HaoleTutu
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 3, 2005

We liked it well enough to buy in. Nice resort. Presidential Villas are the best bet.

• Stayed October 2004
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Street, Maryland
Reviewed May 24, 2005

We stayed at Presidential villas at Plantation resort for the week of May 14th, We had a wonderful time our 2-2 bedroom 2 bath units were outstanding- sparkling clean, fully equipt with everything we needed for the week. The resort was beautiful and well kept, complete with palm trees- I felt like I was on an exotic vacation instead of 10 hours away from home! It was close to everything, but off the road enough for some rest and relaxation. We went for Harley Davidson Bike week with 5 couples, We had ample parking for cars, bikes and trailers. The staff was nice and courteous. The people were friendly and surprisingly it was not noisy even with all the bikes there that week! We will definately go back to the Plantation resort.

• Stayed May 2005
10 Thank gma0f4
Ottawa
Reviewed March 29, 2005

Just came back from 8 excellent days at the Plantation Resort. This place was fantastic!!! We were two couples and our unit had two bedrooms (each with it's own full bathroom), a full kitchen with everything that you could need, and our patio faced the 18th fairway of one of the two golf courses on the premises. There is also fitness center with an indoor pool, as well as an outdoor one. The guys golfed and the ladies shopped. Everyone was happy. There is tons to do in the area, with something to suit anyone. We can't wait to go back.

• Stayed July 2005
15 Thank RobLauzon
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 21, 2005

It was just another busy day when my phone rang and I ran to the phone just to answer it. I was amazed when someone on the phone was asking me to come to their hotel. I was tired and was not interested in listening, but what a suprised did I get. A getaway for $60. I could not resist. I paid for it and wondered what have I done. So on Feb. 4,2005, I took my first trip to Surfside Beach and it was a BLAST!!!! The hotel was great. It was like a nice little home away from home. Everything was so nice. The walls seem to have a fresh paint job, the bathroom was very clean nothing was out of place, it was marvelous. When my husband open the door, he said
"Are you sure we are in the right place?" I told him I think so, we wanted to go ask if we had the correct room. Our $60 was worth it, the staff was very friendly and I felt very secured. It was a great weekend getaway for me and my husband

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Holiday Inn Oceanfront at Surfside Beach
Myrtle Beach Resort
Myrtle Beach Resort
#65 of 208 in Myrtle Beach

Been to Plantation Resort? Share your experiences!