We had a Studio Unit, based on reviews we were not expecting much.
Unit was clean and for the first few days we had no one in the adjoining room. Would have been nice to have a balcony attached to room in stead of the common one for all the other units. We were on the second floor.
The pool area was nice and not too crowded, the Resort offers a shuttle to Surfside Beach which is a five minute drive. We ended up taking our own car and paying the parking fee ($1.00 p/hr).
Typical with RCI/HGVC you can get discounts for various things, which helped with one day of golf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation Resort is a Myrtle Beach vacation resort that offers one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom villas for guests. Plantation Resort offers vacation rentals as well as vacation ownership. The amenities at this Myrtle Beach resort include a spa, an outdoor grill, a lazy river, an indoor pool, a fitness center, a beach shuttle and much more. Our resort is location in Surfside Beach which is just south of North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Ctrip TA, Vacatia, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Hotel Surfside Beach
- Plantation Surfside Beach