The website for this hotel does not do it justice. We could not have asked for better service. The staff was great. Not one of them passed us and did not speak. The maid service was punctual everyday. The restaurant in the hotel is great. The waitresses are super friendly, and the food is cooked to your liking. The surrounding restaurants are great. We ate at all of them (Latitude 22, Nibils (great seafood and try the peanut butter pie), Bubbas Fish Shack (steamed shrimp is wonderful) and River City Cafe). There is a gift shop across the street and an arcade and ice cream shop. There are two bars, one is part of the hotel and the other one is across the street. Plenty of nightly entertainment at the one owned by the hotel (Scottys Beach Bar) kareoke, luau, live bands etc... You could park your car at the beginning of your vacation and never have to move it till you leave for home. Perfect!!!! Already planning for next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Beach Resort is ideally situated in the center of Surfside Beach, South Carolina, and overlooks the beautiful Atlantic Ocean with 161 tastefully decorated ocean view rooms. All rooms were recently renovated in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surfside Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Beach Hotel Surfside Beach
- Days Inn Surfside Beach
- Days Hotel Surfside Beach
- Surfside Beach Days Inn