Staff friendly., rooms were neat and clean. We did have a nice view of the ocean. none of the rooms face head onto ocean-all views are angled-wonder why? Refrig was a little noisy at nite and it liked to freeze our food-but we didn't complain-so our bad. Beds were comfy with enough blankets and pillows. We got breakfast with our stay-next door at diner-very good...but we weren't told that u don't have a choice-they gave you a limited menu-with just a few things on it..i would have liked a credit at diner and picked whatever it is I wanted from their menu. But food we had was very good and the staff attentive and great view of ocean! I would go back. We paid 60 a nite and it was well worth it. too cold to use the pool and not fitness room--but hey--who needs a fitness room with an ocean at your feet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Beach Resort is ideally situated in the center of Surfside Beach, South Carolina, and overlooks the beautiful Atlantic Ocean with 161 tastefully decorated ocean view rooms. All rooms were recently renovated in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Surfside Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Beach Hotel Surfside Beach
- Days Inn Surfside Beach
- Days Hotel Surfside Beach
- Surfside Beach Days Inn