My best friend and I take an annual Girls Weekend Get-Away and last year we accidentally stumbled across this hotel (plus is it was Fall Bike Week and we didn't know). We had so much fun last year, we couldn't wait to go back this year. The hotel is on the beach and everything we needed was within walking distance. The staff is like "family." We could not wait to return to see Ruby, aka Ruby Red and Bill aka Dollar Bill. It was like a family reunion! They go above and beyond to make our stay rememberable! We want to thank Clay, Security Bill, Little Red, Delta Dawn and Ashley (who made us a fresh pot of coffee late Sunday night). Also Karen is a great housekeeper. Of course the entire housekeeping staff is very friendly! The only "bad" thing I can say is that we have to wait another 365 days before we can do it again! Thanks guys for being such a great staff and for all the recommendations and directions! You guys "rock"!
See you next year - Annette & Belinda; aka The Nurse and The Lawyer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Beach Resort is ideally situated in the center of Surfside Beach, South Carolina, and overlooks the beautiful Atlantic Ocean with 161 tastefully decorated ocean view rooms. All rooms were recently renovated in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Surfside Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Beach Hotel Surfside Beach
- Days Inn Surfside Beach
- Days Hotel Surfside Beach
- Surfside Beach Days Inn