My family of 5 stayed here the week before July 4, and had a great time (even with the rain)! The hotel has recently been renovated in lovely colors. We stayed in the extended room -- well worth the extra $20. We could have easily fit a double blow-up mattress there if we needed it. The space was great and gave us room to spread out. The folks working the desk were friendly and helpful, and got us a room right next to our friends. The best thing about this hotel by far is the LOCATION! You are literally steps from several great restaurants, surf shops, ice cream stores, and beach bars. Scotty's beach bar is a blast; live music and affordable cocktails. You can sit on the deck and watch your kids swim in the hotel pool. The pier is fun too and we had a great time fishing. If you are looking for an affordable place to stay that is clean, right on the beach, and walking distance to everything, this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Beach Resort is ideally situated in the center of Surfside Beach, South Carolina, and overlooks the beautiful Atlantic Ocean with 161 tastefully decorated ocean view rooms. All rooms were recently renovated in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Surfside Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Beach Hotel Surfside Beach
- Days Inn Surfside Beach
- Days Hotel Surfside Beach
- Surfside Beach Days Inn