We spent a few off-season days at this resort. It was our first visit to Surfside Beach, though we'd been a number of times to nearby Myrtle Beach. This was a pleasant and low key alternative and we enjoyed both the town and the resort very much. Our accommodations were clean and cheerful; we had a 'sideways' ocean view that met our expectations, though we tend to prefer ocean front. The hotel has no on-premises restaurant but there was a delightful spot on the nearby fishing pier where we enjoyed breakfast each day and, on one occasion, lunch.
Easy drive to our favorite Murrell's Inlet for dinners; easy access to Myrtle Beach, should the mood strike which, in this instance, it did not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Beach Resort is ideally situated in the center of Surfside Beach, South Carolina, and overlooks the beautiful Atlantic Ocean with 161 tastefully decorated ocean view rooms. All rooms were recently renovated in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Surfside Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Beach Hotel Surfside Beach
- Days Inn Surfside Beach
- Days Hotel Surfside Beach
- Surfside Beach Days Inn