Quality Inn(Surfside Beach)
$149
$145
$108
TripAdvisor
New Astro Motel(Myrtle Beach)
$70
Hotwire.com
Garden City Inn(Murrells Inlet)
$169
$163
$307
$231
$315
$279
HolidayInn.com
The Murrells Inn(Murrells Inlet)
$139
$109
TripAdvisor
1,719 results
All reviewsfish shackbeach barsurf dinerfishing pierrestaurants within walking distancepool and hot tubriver city cafesmall balconyocean viewacross the streetgreat place to staybike weekclean roomslocation was perfectfront desk staffshort drivebeach access
Reviewed December 12, 2012

seriously great hotel
20 minutes from myrtle beach airport.
spacious rooms.
really cute decor, not that it really matters.
it felt really safe-- interior corridors, which most hotels in this area don't have.
very clean.
super friendly desk help.
will definitely be back!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank scjulie11
SBRManager, Guest Relations Manager at Surfside Beach Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Thanks for the kind words. We work very hard to make sure every stay is better than expected. Our staff takes great pride in providing the best service available and we offer one of the best values on the beach as well. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

You can't beat the value for this beach front hotel. The rates are excellent for being a beach front hotel with it's own private section of beach. Super clean rooms, hospitable staff and great location. You also get a discount at the nearby restaurants if you show your key card! They also have live entertainment next door at Scott

Room Tip: Balcony rooms are the best!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MrsFDF

It's great to hear that you had such a good time while you were here at the Surfside Beach Resort. We hope you will tell all of your friends and bring them with you on your next visit. We'll see you soon!

Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Didn't even know you could get a hotel for $35/night! Came to $47 when taxes were added. Wanted to save a little money on our getaway, so stayed here 1 night on our way to Charleston! Don't very often stay in a 2 1/2 star hotel, but I will say for the price we have no complaints. The hotel is on a nice beach, but the way the hotel is designed all the rooms are side view. When checking in we asked if we could have a room with a nice view of the ocean. The gentleman kindly changed our room to a 7th floor and closest to the beach. Stayed in room 704. Wish we would have paid the extra $10 for a king bed...I mis-understood and thought all the double rooms where queen, but ours was just full. Oh well, that is the only complaint I have and we could have avoided that if I hadn't been trying to save $10!:) Wouldn't want to spend a week at the beach here, as the rooms are quite small, and I am spoiled and like a few more comforts, but for a night or two it was great!

• Stayed: November 2012

Thanks you for staying with us. We are glad you found us and we hope you will return soon. Just to clear one thing up however, all of our double rooms do have queen sized beds in them. We have no full sized beds on the property.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Hi, we loved staying right on the beach. The hotel is older but, as others mention, it is kept clean and pretty well maintained. It is pretty no-frills but it matches the price that you pay. The area is overflowing with things to do so it's not really necessary to have things right at the hotel.

Room Tip: Elevators are super slow so you probably want to get the lowest floor available and use the stairs.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
SBRManager, Guest Relations Manager at Surfside Beach Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

Thanks for choosing the Surfside Beach Resort for your recent stay in the Myrtle Beach area. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you will share your experience with all of your friends. We would love to add them to our family of friends that stay with us year after year. We look forward to having you stay with us again during your next visit to the Myrtle Beach area.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I had to come to the area for a family member's funeral and chose this hotel due to the proximity to the family member's home...staying right on the beach didn't hurt matters either. The post-labor day price of $59 for an oceanfront hotel was a steal, especially considering the balcony with a great view of the beach. Staff ( I mostly dealt with Bill in particular, as he was on duty for the three or more times in my scatterbrained state that I left my key in my room) was very courteous and happy to help in any way. I travel often, and the usual problem is A) the beds, and B) hallway noise. I can honestly say that for one of those rare times I didn't long for my bed at home because of rock-hard pillows, and I also wasn't bothered by a cleaning staff banging around at 7 am like at some higher rated, higher priced hotels. The only thing that was missing for me was a fitness room. I had to go run along the beach instead, so boo-hoo for me,
Finally, once again, that view alone will have me booking here again- what a great feeling in the morning to open the curtains to see the ocean for miles and miles rather than a brick wall or air-conditioning unit!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

We are sorry for the reason for your recent stay with us here at the Surfside Beach Resort but we are so happy you found us. As you realized, our staff is one of the best in the business and they are very good at making our guests feel right at home even in times of hardship. We hope to see you again very soon so we can again serve up some good ole southern hospitality!