Didn't even know you could get a hotel for $35/night! Came to $47 when taxes were added. Wanted to save a little money on our getaway, so stayed here 1 night on our way to Charleston! Don't very often stay in a 2 1/2 star hotel, but I will say for the price we have no complaints. The hotel is on a nice beach, but the way the hotel is designed all the rooms are side view. When checking in we asked if we could have a room with a nice view of the ocean. The gentleman kindly changed our room to a 7th floor and closest to the beach. Stayed in room 704. Wish we would have paid the extra $10 for a king bed...I mis-understood and thought all the double rooms where queen, but ours was just full. Oh well, that is the only complaint I have and we could have avoided that if I hadn't been trying to save $10!:) Wouldn't want to spend a week at the beach here, as the rooms are quite small, and I am spoiled and like a few more comforts, but for a night or two it was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Beach Resort is ideally situated in the center of Surfside Beach, South Carolina, and overlooks the beautiful Atlantic Ocean with 161 tastefully decorated ocean view rooms. All rooms were recently renovated in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Surfside Beach Oceanfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Beach Hotel Surfside Beach
- Days Inn Surfside Beach
- Days Hotel Surfside Beach
- Surfside Beach Days Inn