We purchased a Groupon for the Surfside Beach Resort at a rate of $105/night- I'm not sure how this compares to their normal rates, but the weather was still beautiful in late September. The hotel is perfectly located right on the beach in mostly-residential Surfside Beach. My husband and I both thought the area was the perfect mix of quiet with just enough in terms of restaurants and bars within walking distance. The rooms were not fancy by any means, but perfectly clean and well kept. The mini fridge and microwave is a nice feature for a stay at the beach, and all rooms (I think) have a balcony with an ocean view. It was a shame that they don't actually have any ocean front rooms- we would have gladly paid more for that, but the view was nice all the same. The small, outdated TVs were the only downside- I don't think I've stayed in a hotel in the last few years that didn't have at least a small flatscreen. But, you don't really go to the beach to watch TV, so just a small inconvenience. The pool/hot tub area was nice, also clean and well maintained, and there was plentiful, free parking. We would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Beach Resort is ideally situated in the center of Surfside Beach, South Carolina, and overlooks the beautiful Atlantic Ocean with 161 tastefully decorated ocean view rooms. All rooms were recently renovated in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Surfside Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Beach Hotel Surfside Beach
- Days Inn Surfside Beach
- Days Hotel Surfside Beach
- Surfside Beach Days Inn