TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Most stop destination when in Myrtle Beach area!

These guys are amazing to take surfing lessons from. Our daughters (10 and 7) had a great time with... read more

Reviewed April 2, 2018
Mike M
Cincinnati, Ohio
Locally owned surf shop

This locally owned surf shop has a great selection of items. Surf boards, kayaks and beach cruiser... read more

Reviewed January 28, 2018
Renee S

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2015

We stopped by to buy some Rainbow flips and they made some great recommendations for dinner. Customer service was great and very friendly.

They recommended Dead Dog Saloon in Murrells Inlet, which was amazing!!!

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed July 22, 2015

My husband and teen daughter took lessons here. They have surfed once before, about two years ago. The instructor was very patient and gave great feedback. We would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Wendy A
Reviewed July 8, 2015

My 16 year old had a lesson with Jacob. Although it started a little late, he gave her the full hour for the lesson. It was fully a 1:1 lesson which started on the beach with some basics and then straight to the waves. My daughter was beginning to catch some waves by the end of the lesson. We took the package withe a full day rental after so she practiced for hours--loving every minute! We booked over the phone but had to pay at the shop. Then we drove to the beach... Since we didn't know who we were looking for, it was a bit confusing at first as there is nothing to indicate who/precisely where the lesson will take place. We called the shop and they described Jacob to us... And then everything was all good. Wear LOTS of sunscreen and reapply often!

1  Thank Colleen L
Reviewed July 8, 2015

Took my teenage niece and nephew to rent surfboards. Very friendly staff and helpful. Easy to deal with and help secure the boards on my roof. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed June 11, 2015 via mobile

I took a lesson with Jacob and had a great time! He was very patient and got me on my feet before halfway through the lesson! he also taught me how to select the right wave, the best times of day to surf and recommended some good local places to eat and surf. For an extra $10 I got to use the board I learned on for 24 hours after my lesson. This is a very cool local shop.

Date of experience: June 2015