“great cheesesteaks and sandwiches”

Cheesesteak Factory
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“great cheesesteaks and sandwiches”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Man this place is good. They do awesome, cheesy gooey cheese steaks, the burgers are dynamite! I'm serious, one of the better burgers I've had in a while. Buffalo chicken sandwich is great, I'm not a fan of their onion rings.....little bit too greasy for my taste, personally. They have a drive through so it's quick. Really recommend this place for eating on the cheap and for family meals.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank TinoNacho

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible service!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Rude customer service!! Walked in girl behind counter says we are closing like right now. I said ok the owner ( I'm assuming ) chimes in and says we will take your order. As I'm placing my order the gentleman behind the counter is steady shaking his head as if he was in a hurry and I was a total inconvenience. Of course I left the establishment. If you don't want business just say your CLOSED !! No big deal.... Will not be returning !!

• Visited July 2014
Pennsylvania, USA
“Best Cheesesteak in the Area”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

This was a much better cheesesteak than Jersey Mikes. They have all sorts of product that you usually only find in Jersey/Philadelphia area, like tastykakes.

• Visited July 2014
“Best cheesesteaks in town!!!! ”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Definitely come here for the cheesesteaks!!! They are delicious here!! We've been here a few times and have never been disappointed. It is a little pricey but it's worth it!!!

Clifton, Tx
“Great Cheesesteaks!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We loved the selection & food
I selected beef cheesesteak; wife had two meat sandwich. Both were excellent!! Will be back!