“Great Philly cheesesteak”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

My hubby & I stayed right down Frontage Road so this was quick & easy to get to, but we were pleasantly surprised with the sandwiches!! Good prices & yummy subs, dingy diner atmosphere but take it to-go & you'll never notice:)

1  Thank arhodey

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I had the pizza and bbq ordered in. The service was great, but the pizza was too spicy and the chicken lousy. won't have it again.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We have eaten here several times and it is always really good. Sandwiches are made fresh to order and service is quick and friendly.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We decided to try this place after a friend gave it a good review. But it sure didn't live up to the hype our friend gave it.

We ordered to go, but the facility was clean and looked like a nice place to eat if we decided to eat in. We both ordered create it yourself cheese steak. We both got the beef and to me the beef was not sliced but ground up in small peaces. I like mine sliced so you can tell it is sliced. The options for making it yourself are great, but once they are all put together it seemed to be just a finely ground mixture. Wasn't my favorite by any means.

Ordered fries and they were just regular fries too. Nothing special.

This is not going to be a place we visit again.

1  Thank Jim E
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Restaurant is really a place to take out food. Room only for about 12 people. The cheesesteak sandwich is really good, is quite filling. Been three times. I recommend it.

1  Thank brgeor