“Excellent Family-Owned Pizzeria”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Sterling, Virginia
“Excellent Family-Owned Pizzeria”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

The best Pizza I have had in a long time, great service, great delivery, sensitive to lactose-free requirements

Visited April 2014

“Just average Pizza...”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have gone here previously in the past twice to give a recommendation...ordered both Pepperoni and Combo pizzas and they were just average taste wise. Friendly service but Pizza is better at Surfside Beach Italian Restaurant on Surfside Drive.

• Visited April 2014
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
“Love It! Love It! Love it!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Just moved down here from Western MA and found (by word of mouth) Lazers! Come to find out they are from my part of MA too. I have to say they have the best Steak and Cheese that I've had since our move south. Great Gyros, Pizza, Burgers.....and on an on. Owners are very friendly and care about their food and customers. I have been in SSB for a month and have eaten there at least 5 times. If you want really good food and HUGE portions, give it a try, you won't be sorry!!!!!

• Visited April 2014
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great food”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

My partner and i have eaten lunch and dinner there many times I would have to say they are the nicest owners of have ever met, the food is excellent and I would recommend it to everyone.

Surfside Beach, South Carolina
“Unique pizza dough...Excellent steak sandwiches”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Tried the pizza first. It is not a Philly or NYC crust, but it has its own unique flavor and that's not a bad thing. Next trip we went for the chicken parm. A good choice...tasty and a large sandwich to boot. But my favorite is the steak sandwich. While it doesn't come with the Philly "Wiz", it is reminiscent of Pat's and Geno's. We will continue to work our way through the extensive menu.