“Really Good Pizza and service”

Ultimate California Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Really Good Pizza and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Me and the wife stopped by this place on our way leaving Surfside to head back home. The pizza we tried was the San Francisco it was really really good along with the stuffed cheese bread sticks. My only problem was that they probably could have used a little more help because. The waitress that served us was fantastic but it appeared she was the only waitress there and she was helping at least 5 or 6 tables and one table had 7 people. Other than that Great food so we will definitely be back when we come back to Surfside.

Knoxville,TN
“Very good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had the Big Kahuna pizza, which has everything but the kitchen sink. It was well prepared and extremely tasty. Our sever was friendly and helpful. If you want a great pizza this is the place to visit!

• Visited October 2013
Candler, North Carolina
“A Must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

We had eaten at Ultimate California Pizza in Myrtle Beach several years ago, so we had to try it again when we were in Surfside Beach. I'm so glad we did! We always get the Big Kahuna. It is overflowing with toppings and always delicious! I think this visit was better than our last. We also ordered bread sticks, but they I guess I was expecting something different. Theirs are more like Olive Garden's in my opinion. We always plan our trips to include eating at Ultimate California Pizza. Their menu is so extensive so it should please everyone!! We did get take-out this time, but we have dined inside before.

Be sure to look through the coupon books to find coupons! The two coupons we saw this time were $2 off a pizza and $5 off any $25 purchase! With the coupons, UCP is usually one of our cheapest meals while on vacation.

• Visited September 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Excellent Pizza, Great Service, Vegetarian Options with a Cool Beach Vibe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

What else could you possibly need? Oh yeah, it's reasonably priced and has outdoor seating as well as a cute dining room.

Friends don't let friends eat mass-produced pizza. Eat here instead.

• Visited June 2013
Gibsonville, North Carolina
“Guess my hopes were too high??”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

I was kinda disappointed because I expected the best pizza I've ever had since this place is owned by the same folks that own River City Cafe, but it was just OK. Not the best pizza ever, not even close. But, it was good, I wouldn't say it tasted bad either, it was just not memorable. Maybe I expected too much? I don't think I'd go back only because there's so many other really really good places to eat at the beach that are so much better to me. Server was very sweet and friendly though and very welcoming. Prices were average.

• Visited September 2013