“NOT just your ordinary pancake house.......”

Omega Pancake House
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NOT just your ordinary pancake house.......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have lived in the Myrtle Beach area for over 16 yrs and did not visit Omega Pancake House until recently. I have been missing 16 yrs. of great food!! The food is amazing!!! Don't be fooled by the name.....the lunches are out of this world as well!! My father has brain cancer and will only eat there because of the excellent service and great food !! All of the staff are great but our favorite by far is Paula. Her caring , compassionate heart shows thru with her patience with my father. His communication is extremely poor but Paula has a way of making it so easy for him!! As a family we are so thankful for her! Omega Pancake House in Surfside is #1 in our book!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank vickiberg

Surfside Beach, South Carolina
“Over priced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife and I thought we would try the Omega House for breakfast. I had a pecan waffle, hashbrown and side of bacon, she had one biscuit w/ gravy, hashbrown and side of bacon, we had two small juices and our bill was $28.00. I about fell over with disbelief. The food was average at best. We will never ever go back, a total rip off! I can't speak for lunch or dinner. The waitresses were very polite and prompt and overall the restaurant was clean, but the value just isn't there.

• Visited February 2013
“Something yummy for everyone served with a smile!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Let me first say I have 2 picky eaters. They were both happy with their pancake and chicken tenders. Paula even suggested making the hot chocolate with half chocolate milk so it wouldn't be too hot! I am usually weary when I order my eggs over medium well, but the cooks made them PERFECT! The French toast was flavorful and the bacon cooked crispy per our request. The ambiance is beautiful and restrooms clean.
My girls even got a lollipop before we left. Please don't let other reviews stop you from trying this establishment. If there is an issue all you need to do is tell someone and it will be rectified.
We will be back, no doubt about it!
Oh, the placemats are the perfect canvas for before meal drawing and tic tac toe

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Not on the favorites list”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Clean, friendly, however I have to say theres not enough clean & friendly to make up for the food they serve in this place. Have to say I won't be going back and don't recommend for others either. Huge disappointment.

Bathurst, Canada
“Will not go back!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant may be clean and the staff friendly but the food lacks taste and heat. The coffee and tea were lukewarm, the grits tasteless even with sugar and butter added and the veggie omelette was poor. The peppers and onions were cooked to mush and the mushrooms were from a tin. We gave this restaurant two tries, but we will not go back. It's back to the Prince Creek Diner for us.